Wednesday, March 01, 2006

fun!

Yesterday I went to St. Cloud to visit my friend Heather (pinefeather). The drive there was short, the way home took forevvvverr. When I got there, her kids came to me like I have been around often. It’s been a very long time since I have gone to see them. Our schedules just never matched up, and if they did, it would snow, or something silly like that.

Tacy went to school around 12:45, and then Heather, Hana and I went to lunch and shopping. While we were at McDonalds, Hana decided that she really likes me. She crawled almost on my lap and cuddled with me. In her sweet little voice she said “Christy, I love you!” Hehe so much fun.

Heather had a meeting for work at 5, and Hana was still napping when we left. I guess she asked where mommy was, then where Christy was.

We went to Crafts Direct after lunch. Man I love that place, it’s so big and they have everything.

We really need to get together more often. We have a lot of fun when we do get together!

No comments: