Friday, March 10, 2006

Stress level: Elevated (orange)

Last night Tony came home and woke me up and said “Would you like the bad news or the worse news first?”

I hate hearing those words; so many things run through my head when those words have been spoken. All I could think of was Tony’s car was in a ditch, he hit another deer, or he was in a car wreck.

Back at Ground Zero

I feel like everything we have worked at in the last few months was destroyed in an instant. I don’t know how we are going to pick up the pieces this time. We did pay a lot of stuff off with our tax returns, but we still have weekly bills.

I am not sure how we are going to get through this; I am not even sure if Tony will get paid for this weekend due to the circumstances involved. He usually gets paid every week on Saturday. This will hurt us immensely. I am not sure we can recover from another blow right now.

So much for my life becoming less stressful.

No comments: