Saturday, March 04, 2006

Oh Joy!

Oh great. It’s Saturday night. That means, tomorrow I must lug the children and 12 days worth of stuff over to my aunt and uncles to house and Jodi sit. I’m very excited. No. Really, I am. (Not) I can not wait until the 17th when I can lug the children and our 12 days worth of stuff back home. Is it the 17th yet? Please say yes.

What am I going to do for 12 days away from home? I don’t know. I am thinking of lugging my computer over there so I have SOMETHING to do. I guess I could bring my stamping/scrapbooking stuff, but I have a feeling I won’t be in the mood to actually stamp or scrapbook over there.

At least Tony gets to go to Mason City, Iowa to job hunt. He will only be gone Sunday Monday and Tuesday, and then be at work Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday, and I bet he finds a way to run away again the next week. I totally don’t blame him. But if I have to put up with Jodi, he should too, dammit! Okay, maybe not, but still. he he

I am so thrilled about going over there tomorrow; I haven’t even started packing yet. Some of that has to do with the laundry I still have to do, mostly not though.

Can I possibly bitch anymore? I am sure that I can. I’m really good at it too!

“Oh did you cut your hair?” “Um no… not in months actually”

“Oh I miss you guys so much” “great whatcha going to do when we move to IOWA!”

“Oh look at me look at me!” ugh.

/rant

yes. I put some really offensive yellow in there, just to annoy you as much as I will be in the next few days.

No comments: