Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 4

Day 4

I feel like I’m a cast away writing in the sand about my daily journey through the traitorous island. As I awoke from my night of sleep, I went to go hunt for food. Ok not really. I am not sure if it’s because we decided to move, or the fact that I can actually fall asleep at night before my pills kick in due to the Heart Charka cd that I came across, or the charka bracelet that I recently purchased, but I feel like I am in almost perfect harmony.

Today was not an unpleasant day at all. It went by rather smooth. I got up, the girls got up, and we had breakfast (even though Miss Caitlin eats at school), got dressed and headed out the door. I dropped Caitlin off at school, and Zoe and I went to the apartment for a bit. While Zoe was watching cartoons, I went and said a quick hello to Tony. I rubbed his back for a bit, and then shook him to try to wake him up; he opened his eyes for a brief moment, and then quickly dozed back off to sleep. I kissed him on the forehead and left him alone.

When I went back into the living room of our apartment, I realized that half of my stamping and scrap booking stuff was at R&C’s house, and so was my computer. So I bundled up Zoe and we headed back to R&C’s.

Tony came by to visit and say hi before he left for work. I went and picked up Jodi, then Caitlin, then stopped by the bank and post office. I also had to pick up my prescriptions from the pharmacy. When we got home, I decided I did not feel like cooking, so I allowed Ronald Mc Donald to do the cooking for us. On the way to Mc Donald’s, I stopped by the house to get some stamp sets and ink.

The rest of the evening went fine. Caitlin, as usual, did not want to pick up the toys. After me repeatedly telling her she had to or I was going to throw them away, she finally did.

The end.

8 more days!

No comments: