Monday, March 06, 2006

Day 1

Day 1

Today is off to an okay start for house sitting and Jodi sitting. Nothing too exciting has happened. Ron and Carol dropped Caitlin off at school on their way out of town. I went home to do some cleaning, laundry and to visit the cats for a while this morning. Then to the post office, later Zoe and I brought Mc Donalds back to R&Cs house. I am rather mad at Mc Donalds though. The toy that was on the drive thru board was NOT the same toy they gave me. It was a cute puppy thing, but the awful toy we got was some weird looking guy jumping rope. I went and got my computer today around 2 then to pick up Caitlin from school. Good thing, because I am bored out of my mind.

Tony is still down in Iowa job hunting. I wish him luck. I really miss him being around and I hope he comes back to me soon or even at all. I hope he finds a great job. I can not wait to get out of this town and away from my many “babysitters”.

Hopefully tomorrow will be just as exciting. Unless my husband comes home to me, then I will be very excited!

Tomorrow night is open scrapbook night. I am not going because that is MY time and I am not going to lug my children there with me. Besides, even if I do take them with, I will not get anything done! Not like that is anything new from other nights I go but still.

On a side note, its amazing how much stuff myself and the children will need for only 12 days. Clothes, toys, bath stuff, shower stuff, stuff stuff.

No comments: