Friday, March 10, 2006

Day 5

Day 5

Today was slow; other then being woke up with some weird news at 1:00 am. Not that I mind, Id rather hear it at 1am then never.

I was in such a horrible mood when I woke up this morning. I knew why, the news Tony delivered to me in the wee hours of the morning. I just had to get out of this house to blow off some steam. So I packed up the kids and we went home for a few hours. I can’t say that I got much done, but the girls pulled out the baby doll stuff that I had put away since they never play with it. I took a nap, so I didn’t know they took the stuff out to play until I had woke up. I wasn’t even mad, only because they had not woke me up to ask me to get it out for them. I went to the bank then headed back over to R&C’s house.

Didn’t do much in the afternoon, took another nap while Zoe napped, then got up and finished up some laundry. I made dinner, and then watched the girls play, then it was the long horrible task of getting the girls to pick up the toys. Zoe did not want to sleep. Instead she threw a ginormous fit and would not calm down. Finally I let Caitlin out and let her go watch some more cartoons until I knew for sure Zoe was out.

After everyone was in bed, I watched a movie; it was called “Happy Endings”. It was an okay movie, glad I rented it through netflix instead of buying it. It mad me laugh, it made me cry. I tend to like movies that do that. Even though I am crying because of what is going on in the movie, it still feels good to just cry once in a while, just to let it all out.

Shortly after I woke up from my nap, Kim called about the house we have wanted to see down in Mason City, Iowa. I love the layout, the amount of space, and the fact that there really is not any “wasted space”. I hate wasted space in houses. It sounds like overall it is an okay house, but it has a very old furnace and a cistern which takes up almost half of the basement (yes wasted space, but we dont need much of a basement). I had to google cistern. I had originally thought it would be something like coal storage or something, but I guess I was wrong. Thank you Google! Also I guess the neighborhood is not the greatest, but I am sure it’s not the worst. My children will never be outside unattended. I am far too paranoid to let them go out alone. So THAT won’t be an issue. Guess we will have to do some more digging around about the neighborhood. I also want to know why the house was aparaised at $42,000 and the asking price is $49,900. I love the fact that this is a four bedroom, with one bedroom on the main floor. Awesome awesome awesome. Can you say craft room, play room?? WoOt!

***7 more days.

No comments: