Saturday, November 12, 2005

*Yawn*

Ugh I am down right exhausted! I am soo tired. I sleep well at night, except for the last couple of nights. Caitlin keeps waking me up, "I have to go to the bathroom", "I am thirsty", "I need a hug", ok well I understand why she would want a hug, and also she told me about a bad dream. I just dont get why I need to be woke up for water (she has a waterbottle that stays half full in the fridge), or why she needs to tell me she has to go to the bathroom.

I try dozing on the couch. That doesnt work very nice with a 2 year old and a 4 year old bouncing around. Caitlin constantly picks on Zoe, grabs her toy, sits too close for Zoes likeing, or deciedes she needs to crawl on me to tell me "Obie is coming up next".

I am so tired. I feel like I can barely move, my body aches, it screams for rest. Uninterupted rest. Look, I know this is part of being a parent, but come on, everyone needs a good nights sleep once in a while. Lately here its been far and few between. My kids hardly ever used to get up in the middle of the night. I understand that Caitlin has an ear infection and wants to be cuddled with. I just fail to see why I need to know at 2 am that she has to go to the bathroom, or that she is thirsty.

She talks all the time. NON STOP CHATTER . It gets very old very fast. Its great when shes telling me a story, or talking about school, or her friends at school, but even during the day she must tell me she has to go to the bathroom or get something to drink... She has actually peed her pants because I did not answer her when she told me 10 times that she has to go to the bathroom. WHY cant she just do these things?? HOW do I get her to STOP doing this??

I want a good nights sleep, UNINTERUPTED. I am so tired, I cant even make it through the day. I almost want to take up caffinee again. :(

No comments: