Saturday, November 12, 2005

Its Saturday night...

and I am supposed to be doing crafty things. Tomarrow night I will be spending time with hubby and watching my Sunday night TV! Then Monday night, I am sure hubby will be RPGing. So I will have time to do some crafty things then. My new stamps, that I should not have got, will be here any day now! I am really excited! I cant wait to start making my christmas gifts and this will give me the extra boost that I need!


I did watch Mean Girls tonight, that was fun. Ive seen it before, so it was mainly just something going on in the background. OH! I also had company! Two nights in a row even! :) Our friend Brians car is broke, so he is in town more often. He stopped by yesterday, and hung out for a bit, we chattered back and forth, then when his friend got done with work, he caught a ride. Then tonight he was in town again and stopped by!

Hmm ok thats all I got...

No comments: