Wednesday, November 16, 2005

An AH HA! Moment

Hmm ever have one of those "AH HA" moments? Where you feel soo happy that you discovered what you did, but it should have been discovered previously?
My "AH HA" momment...
I purchased one of those Mr Clean MajicReach 's. I used it, I hated it and thought it was the worst product I have tried in a very long time. I emailed them to tell them their product sucked and a way they could improve apon their product. Well after weeks of no response on their part (they must have thought that this chick is NUTS and moved on), I finnally decieded to go ahead and give it ONE more try... I tried the "mopping pad" because my floor looked like it needed a pick me up. I opened it, then went to place it on the part where you should put it. Well my complaint about this product was, it has one spot to squish in the pad, and instead of using my brain the first time, i put the pad on backwards, so one end was flappin in the breeze when I was tring to use it. Well thats when my "AH HA" moment happend. I looked at the cleaning pad, and the cleaning handle, one end of the pad had a little pocket, the other end was free. OK, so you put one end inthe pocket, then you push the "free" end into the squishy thing. DUH... thats what makes it not "flap in the breeze"... OK I feel soooo dumb...
BTW, I know think that this product is NOT a big waste of time or money. I think it is awesome for cleaning the shower and the tub, and OKAY for a once over for moppng the floor. LOL Who knew?!

No comments: