Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday

Tomorrow is the begining of "Spring Break". Not only will I have Zoe all day, I will have miss jabberjaws whiney pants also. Caitlin does not stop talking. When I ask her why she does not stop talking, she tells me that her mouth wont let her. I told her to tell her mouth to please stop talking, in which she replyed, I cant because I am always talking...

Is it WEDNESDAY April 19th yet? Please say yes. LOL

Ok so this could be fun. I will have to plan out some activities to keep the three of us super busy and maybe she wont jabber me to death.

My appointment with the hematologist is tomorrow. I am scared, yet relived that it is finally here. I made my appointment almost a month ago. But I guess he only comes to town once a month. Im just lucky he actually comes to this town. I have to drive an hour to see my mental health dr. I get to do that on the 28th. Weeeee cant wait...

LOL OK must leave on a positive note:

um...

hmm...

lol

well ok then!

Oh ok. So tomorrow is a full moon! I love the stars, the moon, the planets. I also recently rediscovered how much I love looking at clouds. I could not stop looking at them this afternoon, until the movment of them made my eyes all bugged out LOL

No comments: