Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dreams...

Dreams are very intriguing. It’s amazing how your mind works. The things you dream about when you are asleep at night or just napping are crazy. Well my dreams are crazy. Maybe it’s because I am crazy!

I used to try to look up my dreams online with dream interpreter websites. I have given up trying to figure out what my dreams mean. A few of them are very simple for me to realize where they stem from.

A few of my dreams

I had just got out of bed, and I realize that there were baby snakes all over on the carpet. Crawling every where, every inch of carpet was covered in them.

When I had that dream, I was addicted to Animal Planet. I had watched several different shows about all kinds of animals, and one entire show was about the venomous snakes in South Africa. The man went searching for the top ten deadliest snakes. He drove for days to look for these creatures; he even got scratched by the fang of one of them.

I had a dream that I was in prison. I don’t remember much of the details other then being in prison, surrounded by other inmates. During this time, I was watching Prison Break episodes 1 thru 14 in a matter of a couple of days.

Another one of my dreams was about Bam Margera. I was at some dinner party with Bam and several of his friends. After dinner, he asked me back to his hotel room to party. I told “I don’t think my husband would like that very much”. I have told Tony that if I would ever leave him for someone famous, it would be Bam. Yet in my dream, I did not.

Recently, when Tony came to visit, we were sitting together, and I looked at him and asked him if he had told me I needed to mop the floor. He replied with “Id never tell you to clean anything”. Makes sense that he would in my dream, since the floors do need to be mopped.

Sometimes my dreams are so real, that I have to ask Tony to make sure they were just a dream. I often dream of the silliest things such as changing Zoes diaper, or making lunch for the girls, just weird every day stuff. Sometimes its like my world and the dream world have meshed together...

No comments: