Friday, December 15, 2006

My dr is trying to kill me

So I called in my refils for my 3 different pills last week Thursday expecting to be able to pick them up on Friday. Only one of them was ready. I have no pills, so they give me two of the other two that are not filled to get me thru till Monday. Monday I go to pick up my pills, still not ready. So they give me one more of both the two that have not been called back about yet. Tuesday, one of them was filled. Got to pick up the third on Wednesday.

Anyways, I went two days without the third pill. I felt weird yesterday. Like I had zero energy and zero drive to do ANYTHING. That sucked. We are having a get together at our house on Sunday, and I have lots to do before then. An entire day wasted.

Ok gotta take the kid to school!

No comments: