Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Good Morning!

This morning, for no reason that I can figure out, I woke up at 6:30. I kind of wanted to go back to bed, but I did not. I started some laundry, cleaned up in the kitchen a bit, filled up the dishwasher, and started it.

Today is late start, so Caitlin did not have to be to school until 9am. I am happy I did not go back to sleep because I would not have wanted to get up to take her! Caitlin is "Super Star" this week. That means she decorates a "All about me" poster, brings in different things every day. Tuesday is favorite toy, Wednesday is favorite book - She chose "How do Dinosaurs Clean their room", Thursday is "Bring your favorite hobby or collection" - Her collection are The Littlest Pet Shop toys which are very small so I took three pictures and printed them out for her to take to school, Friday she is to bring her favorite snack to share - She wanted to bring fruit snacks!

So we got her "class photo" on Friday. They dont make them the way they used to, you know, all the kids stand up infront of the camera. This came on an 8 x 10 sheet, with her photo being bigger, then smaller school pics of the other kids with their names under them. Weird. Oh well, at least no one got to make funny faces or bunny ears in it!

After taking Caitlin to school, Zoe and I went to WalMart. Have you ever had to LEAVE a store because of someones purfume?! OMG my nose was burning! Normally this sort of thing doesnt bother me so bad! My eyes started watering.. ugh.. I had to leave.. I wasnt done grocery shopping, but the whole side of the store smelled...

I want to paint the hallway today so I can put up my curtains! I dont like those stupid pull down roller blind things. They dont like me either...

Caitlin, her teacher, and a few of her classmates were on the front page of todays paper! They did a fundraiser "Coins for Cheer". So go buy a paper! (well if you live here .. grandma.. LOL )


Im off!

No comments: