Monday, February 13, 2006

Today

Wow time flies. Tomorrow is already Valentines Day. Seems like it just turned 2006! We got hubby a new video card and I got to order some stamps for our gifts. We are really easy to buy for when it comes to everything but flowers and jewelry. I like jewelry, just have never found anything I like to wear on a regular basis. When we got married we got the cheapest wedding bands we could find. This year we will be married for six years. We always talked about getting new wedding bands; maybe we will plan on this for our tenth anniversary.

I am working on some altered tins today. I love altering things. It’s so much fun. I have altered other tins and books. I hope to work on some scrap booking or stamping this evening too.

Front of tin

inside left

inside right

I am so happy that very few of our shows were not interrupted by the Olympics. I usually get unhappy around this time because TV tends to suck. Tonight is 24 night!!

No comments: