Thursday, February 23, 2006

This time of year...

Well it�s that time of the year when they put all the snow on the
street. Yes, I said PUT SNOW ON THE STREET! It�s for the giant ski race
(The American Birkebeiner) that
our city holds every year in February. I think the greatest part about
this is when they put the snow down. Others will say it�s the race that
they like the best. I do not like the fact that our town will be over
run by tourists that think they own the place. It�s extremely hard to
drive, shop, or do any daily tasks with all this commotion going on. I
can�t wait to get it over because my second favorite part of this time
is when they pick the snow back up! lol



Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

WEeeeeeeee!

No comments: