Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday

I'm not really sure what happened today. I remember being woke up by Caitlin " Mom, I am hungry, would you get up and make me breakfast?"

I remember getting up to get both Caitlin & Zoe breakfast, then I took a snooze on the couch. I got woke up to Caitlin saying "Mom it is 9, 3, 0" She can not tell time yet, but that's what the cable box said, so that's what she told me. LOL Then I got woke up by her telling me "Mom its 1, 0, 5, 8" oh... OK. OMG. lol Hey its lunch time... So I made lunch.

I went to dollar tree for more paint brushes and a paint tray, which they were out of. So I visited Family Dollar. I found bigger tension curtain rods, some MR CLEAN MAGIC REACH MOPPING PADS!, and a paint tray.

So when I got home I painted the bottom half of the wall that I was unable to do the other night. I had a cat down there that was being overly friendly and kept rubbing up against the wall. I didn't want a white cat, and a hairy wall.

Then, I talked to hubby for a few mins, got the kids ready for Gma to take them to the movies. They saw "Charlotte's Web". Then I went to Menard's to get paint for our bedroom. I also found a vent cover that is not as flimsy as the one that's up there. The cats managed to bust into the cold air return in our room, so there is a dresser there, and that's where I want the bed to be!

After I got home, hubby was still playing his game, so I snoozed some more on the couch. While I was TRYING to snooze, the kids came home.

I woke up and hubby was gone! I went upstairs to go to the bathroom, and he was snoozing! hehe

I guess today was Snooze Day.

No comments: