Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blogger

I tried to blog yesterday, but the sign in was funny and didn't allow me to sign in. And of course I totally forgot what the heck I was going to blog about!!

I had a dream last night that when I got up, there was a light dusting of snow on everything. LOL This morning, when I really got up, there was SNOW; a light dusting on everything. Weird.

I had two errands to run this morning after I took Caitlin to school. Before I could bring her to school, I had to put some gas in my van. The gas light had been on for a few days... oops. Since I was there, I figured I would treat my self to a cappichino. I normally get the Carmel Charger, but of course, they were out so I got the Vanilla Charger. Mmm still yummy Oh.. Back to errands. I dropped Caitlin off at school, then headed to the bank to find out they do not open the drive thru until 8:30am. It was only 8:22am when I pulled thru, so I figured I would go run my other errand; to pay the water & trash bill before they disconnect me some time after 11am. I went to the Water company building on Elm. I walked thru the front door, didn't see any signs or anything, and the second inside door was locked. Then I looked at the disconnect notice and realized the address was different from the one I was at. A guy was coming to work, so I asked him if this was the place that I pay my bill, of course, he told me no. I had to go to City Hall to pay it. That made me a bit nervous, because I had only been there once before, and I was giving them a check knowing there is no money in the account, and I signed it (I'm not on the account). They didn't give me any trouble about giving them the check. WHEW. So after that, I went to the bank drivethru & they were now open.

longest paragraph EVA

No comments: