Monday, December 12, 2005

Today

Today hubby, Zoe and I went to St. Cloud to pick up a computer from someone Tony works with so he could have a second computer.

Also, I got my gift from my TFMR SS. :D (they will remane nameless until Everyone else has received their gifts. (just in case any of them actually READ my blog) The huge box held some scrapbooking stuff, a cute apron for my dishsoap bottle (this is too cute btw) and a back massager for my chair! :D This had a note attached: "Here is a hint to this gifts contents: You Certainly don't need a man ( OR ) your husband to do this for you anymore! Now you can self stimulate! " lol

We also got our first netflix movies: The Amityvill Horror, The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants, and Bewitched.

Ok made dinner, and that fun stuff too.. ok END

No comments: