Monday, December 05, 2005

Murphy's Law

Mur·phy's Law (mûr'fēz) n. any of certain humorous axioms stating that anything that can possibly go wrong, will go wrong.

This morning, Caitlin had preschool which begins at 8am and ends at 3pm. Of course, today both girls slept in. Lately, Caitlin has been waking me up around 6:00am -6:30am. SUX. Today was the first day in a very long time that my alarm actually had to wake me up. Good to know that it still works.

It was so very warm out this morning with temps reaching -3F. Warm. It is currently 1f outside. I didn’t want to shut my van off. It didn’t even get to warm up when I took Caitlin to school, and it had been running for about thirty minutes. I’m almost positive had I stayed in there for a bit longer, the heat would have started coming out.

Last night sometime around 12:10am, my husband woke me up to ask me if we could afford
wo0t! Or not. Woot featured a 250gig hard drive for 50$. Too bad we don’t have an extra 50$ to spare. SUX. Last week yes, this week no.

Our cat needs to go to the vet, and that will cost about 20$. Not too bad, but hey if we had another 30$, we could have got wo0t!. My cat has this very disgusting issue with his anal glands needing to be cleaned out. Normally this naturally but not with our damn cat. Also, this is usually an issue with dogs, not cats. Weirdo.


On Tuesday, both hubby and I have separate plans. We need a babysitter if we both want to do our activities that we have planned. He plans on going RPG with a bunch of friends, and I have “open scrapbooking” night.


End of my Murphy's Law banter

No comments: