Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whooops

So yesterday I decided that I needed to start taking at least ONE picture everyday. Today is day two and I already forgot. I suppose I COULD take one now, but it would be... too forced?

Today was pretty boring. I did one load of laundry, and the dishwasher did one load of dishes. I wanted to do more laundry but I guess I was too damn lazy. I wanted to do some scrapbooking, REAL scrapbooking, but never made it. I was thinking of claiming Tuesdays as "my night" for doing stuff, such as scrapbooking, stamping, or whatever as long as its in my craft room, but again too tired & lazy to do that too.

I also wanted to scrape more of the pillar out front, but considering my "chemical resistant" spray bottle died, and the other ones I have I am scared to use with the paint stripper. Also, I have two "popped" blisters and some small cuts on my hands from doing yard work the other day, I worry that some of the chemicals may spill into the gloves. Thats not really something I would like to experience!

Lots of wants... and for a first, all of them, well except the spray bottle do not include $$$ . That should make my husband happy! LOL

Ok enough rambling...

No comments: