Monday, April 09, 2007

Tired

I am very tired lately. I don't know why, its not like I do a lot. I have been sleeping most of the day and night. Friday, I got up to take Caitlin to school, then came home and snoozed on the couch till almost noon. Luckily, Zoe didn't get into much. Although, she did have something brown on her face, and I later found out it was pudding mix. Saturday, I got up to give the kids breakfast, and went to snooze again on the couch till noon. Then hubby got up, and I snoozed another couple of hours. Sunday, again, after feeding the kids breakfast I snoozed. Today, I snoozed till almost noon.

Why am I so tired? I did decide to put my effexor back into my mornings, in case that had something to do with it. Its been over a week since I started taking it at night (so I remember to take it) but I guess, as they said, it is a "morning med".

I need to get out of my morning sleepy slump. I like doing stuff in the mornings, like grocery shop, clean, get organized, that sort of thing, because it makes me feel good. It feels wonderful having everything done before noon! But I am not getting ANYTHING done because I have been sleeping!

Then there is Zoe. She can not ask for ANYTHING with out whining. Its driving me crazy, and I don't know what to do about it. When ever I ask her to do anything, she says "NO!" and goes running off. I have tried to catch her, and make her do what I asked. That hasn't helped either. She can not start "headstart" this fall because she will still be three in September. There has to be SOMETHING I can do with her, some where she can go, to help me and her with this issue. Do not tell me about parenting classes, because I will not go. That would mean I would have to be around a group of people. No.

No comments: