Sunday, May 14, 2006

Routines

Since I have this ginormous calendar in front of me at all times, I figure now would be a great time to get back into my daily, weekly, and monthly routines. This might not be easy at first because I have been slacking for so long, but I have to at least give it a try, right? They are all written down right in front of me, so my only excuse would be because I am lazy.

But I am lazy. I don’t mean to be, I just don’t ever feel like doing anything at all. Maybe it’s my bi polar, maybe my meds are not right, but I am not screaming like a banshee at my children daily, or am extremely moody, so they should be okay, right?

Anyways, sticking to my routines was one of my New Year’s resolutions. So here goes…First thing Monday morning... hehe


Flylady ROXXRZ


No comments: