Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ramblings

Well I got two out of three of my grades for this term:

Criminology A
Juvenile Delinquency A-

Im a bit disappointed in my A-, but I will live. I just hope to PASS composition II! LOL Next term, I have Introduction to Corrections, Crime Scene Investigation, and get this... SOCIAL PROBLEMS! I know I have problems, but sheesh did they have to make a class about it?? I am all ready to go for next term, but since we switched from 11 week terms to 10 week terms, we now get a week off between them. Let me tell you... this is the second longest week ever! The first longest week was winter break. It just did not want to end!

Since I have not had to worry about going to class, or writing several papers a week, I have managed to do silly little things around the house that I usually put off cuz I have more important chores to do! Yesterday, I gave Zeus a much needed bath, and I cleaned out the fridge! It was so nice when I got home from grocery shopping today to just put everything in and have room for it all!

I never really thought we did ok money wise for groceries until today when I bought food only. I spent about 100 bucks on food for two weeks. The grocery list was longer then usual too! This doesn't include our soda or junk food, but wow. On the menu:

Tuesday
B Oatmeal
L PB&J
D Meatball Subs

Wednesday
B Cereal
L PB&J (Zoe gets PISSED if she does nt get PB&J)
D Mediterranean Chicken & Rice

Thursday
B Oatmeal
L PB&J (See above)
D Sloppy Joes

Friday
B Cereal
L Nuggets
D Going Out

Saturday
B Cereal
L Mac & Cheese
D Chili

Sunday
B Oatmeal
L open
D open

Monday
B Cereal
L PB&J
D Sketti & Sticks

Tuesday
B Oatmeal
L PB&J
D Beef Chimichangas

Wednesday
B Cereal
L Mac& Cheese
D Meatball Strognoff & Potato wedges

Thursday
B Malt O Meal
L PB&J
D Fettichini Alfredo

Friday
B Oatmeal
L PB&J
D parmeasan chicken

Saturday
B Oatmeal
L Mac& Cheese
D Tuna Noodle Hotdish

Sunday
B Cereal
L open
D Ham & Scallop Potatoes

Monday
B Oatmeal
L PB&J
D Meatloaf & mashed potatoes

No comments: