Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Snowed again..

Last night it snowed again. Couple of inches.. or so... who knows..

Anywhoooo, I waited up for my hubby cuz I havnt seen him or spent time with him in a while since hes been working. Im really glad I stayed up. It was great to spend time with him!

This morning (after getting 2 hours of sleep), I got up fed the kids, and I wanted to go play in the snow with the girls. So with out them knowing what mommy was preparing for, I got dry clothes set out and stuff ready to go play. We got dressed and away us girls went. We stopped at the park to play in the snow, and on the slides. I built them some snowmen, and gave them snowballs to play with! We all had a blast! In fact, Zoe cried when I put her in her carseat!

We came home and took off our wet clothes, and went and crawled in bed with sleepy daddy hehe

No comments: